INFORMATION AND REQUEST FOR CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT ART. 13 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/2003
Information and request for consent to the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003
In compliance with the obligations established by Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 regarding the processing of personal data (the so-called Privacy Code) which came into force on January 1, 2004, we hereby intend to inform you that the .EUROFIX ITALIA SRL company
based in Seregno Via Vincenzo Monti, 32P.I.03393740968 will process the personal data concerning you / you and that have been there or that will come to us from you / you or from other press releases. The processing of personal data will be carried out in compliance with the regulations in force and with the following conditions.
1. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The processing of personal data is directed exclusively to the achievement of the following purposes:
1. for requirements preliminary to the stipulation of sales contracts, to execute orders and to protect credit positions and deriving from them;
2. to fulfill any type of obligation under applicable laws or regulations, in particular, in tax matters;
3. for operational, managerial and accounting needs;
4. for the registration of access to the Company's website and the use of the services provided with this site;
5. for needs to monitor the progress of customer relations and / or related risks and to improve these relationships;
6. for commercial and marketing purposes;
2. METHOD OF TREATMENT
The processing of data may consist, in addition to their collection, in their registration, conservation, modification, communication, cancellation, diffusion, etc. and will be carried out both with the use of paper support and with the aid of electronic IT and telematic tools, in a manner and with suitable tools to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data, in accordance with the provisions of articles 31 and following of Legislative Decree 196/2003, relating to "minimum security measures for the processing of personal data".
In particular, all technical, IT, organizational, logistical and procedural security measures will be adopted, as required by Legislative Decree 196/2003 and "Annex B" to the same decree, so that the minimum level of protection of the data required by law.
In addition, the methodologies applied ensure that access to data is allowed only to the persons in charge of the processing by our Company.
3. DATA PROVISION
The provision of data is:
1. Mandatory for the achievement of the purposes related to the obligations established by laws or other binding regulations;
2. Necessary for the correct establishment and continuation of the relationship with you.
Any refusal to provide the above data, albeit legitimate, could compromise the smooth running of the relationship with our Company and, in particular, could make it impossible for us to execute your orders, as well as to carry out the provision of the requested services and their billing.
4. COMMUNICATION AD DIFFUSION OF DATA
External communication of personal data collected for the purposes referred to in point 1 can only take place where:
1. this communication is mandatory to ensure compliance with the obligations required by law or other binding rules;
2. this communication is mandatory to ensure the correct establishment or continuation of the business relationship with you.
The personal data collected for the achievement of the aforementioned purposes may be communicated, as far as their specific competence is concerned, to public and private subjects, natural and / or legal persons and for commercial and / or management purposes of the information systems and / or of the payment systems, including external subjects who perform specific tasks on behalf of our Company.
In particular, the data may be disclosed to the following categories of subjects: commercial network, banking institutions and companies specialized in the management of payments, legal and consultancy firms, subjects in charge of auditing the financial statements of our company, public authorities or administrations for compliant by law, Italian and foreign suppliers, financing and transport companies, third parties in charge of quality control of the logistic-commercial flow, as well as other companies belonging to our Group.
The data may also be disclosed, but only in aggregate, anonymous form and for statistical purposes.
5. TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
Within the limits strictly necessary for the execution of the contractual relationship with you / you in progress, your / your personal data may be disclosed to third parties (such as suppliers) located abroad, inside or outside the European Union.
6. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PART
Pursuant to article 7 and following of Legislative Decree 196/2003, you / you have / are entitled, among other things, to:
1. obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you and their communication in an intelligible form;
2. obtain, by the owner or manager of the treatment:
1. indications on the origin of personal data, on the purposes and methods of treatment, on the logic applied in case of treatment carried
out with the aid of electronic tools;
2. indication of the identification details of the Data Controller and of the Managers, as well as, possibly, of the representative appointed by a
foreign subject to process data in Italy;
3. indications about the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of them
as appointed representative in the state territory, managers or agents.
1. Updating, rectification or integration of data concerning you;
2. The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention
is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
3. The attestation of the fact that the operations referred to in points (i) and (ii) above have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is impossible
or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. Oppose, in whole or in part:
1. for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
2. to the processing of personal data concerning you, provided for the purposes of commercial information or for sending advertising materials
or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The foregoing rights can be exercised either directly, or through a person in charge, in the forms provided for in articles 8 and 9 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
7. OWNER and MANAGER
We also confirm that the Data Controller is the undersigned Company, in the person of its pro tempore legal representative, with registered office in Seregno Via Vincenzo Monti, 28.
The person in charge of the processing of your data, domiciled for this task at the Company's registered office, is the legal representative of the company Mr. Carlo Fumagalli who can be contacted by e-mail at the address email@example.com
8. CONSENT TO TREATMENT
Finally, we would like to inform you that the provision of your consent to the processing of personal data in the manner and for the purposes described above is optional. In the event of your refusal of consent, our company will not be able to process your personal data, but only to use it
in compliance with the obligations established by law or other existing regulations, with the possible consequences described in point 3 above. .
The following Terms and Conditions refer to the site www.eurofixitalia.it Access to and navigation on the site constitutes acceptance of these terms.
Whoever accesses the site undertakes not to use the contents of the site for illicit or illegitimate purposes.
What is contained on the site is indicative and who intends to enter into commercial relations with Eurofix s.r.l. has the duty to carefully check the characteristics of the products marketed by Eurofix Italia s.r.l. and their suitability for the buyer's purposes.
The content of this website is protected by copyright and no part of it can be reproduced in any form, nor used for different purposes, unless explicit written authorization from Eurofix Italia s.r.l.
It is possible to print or download the text visible on the site but for personal and non-commercial purposes.
Eurofix Italia s.r.l. disclaims any responsibility for any errors and omissions on the site ...
www.eurofixitalia.it, specifications and prices are subject to change without notice.
It also declines any responsibility for the use of links on the site.